Internet Security 1 Device
For more inquries send us an email or message us on facebook.
Kaspersky Internet Security Multi Device
• Protects against viruses, spyware, Internet threats and more
• Secures any combination of PCs, Mac and Android devices (please check requirements)
• Safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft
• Adds extra layers of security for online banking & shopping
• Helps you keep your kids safe from Internet dangers & more
• Delivers world-class security – without slowing you down
• Simplifies security management – across all your devices
This license is for a one year period. It can be used on Windows, Mac and Android devices. It may be the first license you use, or a renewal of your current license. The subscription will be terminated automatically at the end of the year. You will receive an email reminder a month before the subscription ends, asking if you wish to renew. If you do not complete the renewal process the subscription terminates.
After completing and paying for your order, we will immediately send your unique license code and download instructions to the email address you provided to us. You can start the installation process straight away.
For all devices
• Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
• Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: support.kaspersky.com/12733 (for PCs) support.kaspersky.com/12476 (for Mac computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
• 800 MB free space on the hard drive
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8 (1) or higher
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
• Microsoft Windows 10 (2) Home / Pro / Enterprise(3)
• Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (3)
• Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate — SP1 or higher (3)
• Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate — SP1 or higher(3)
• Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit (3)) SP2 or higher (4)
• Processor: 1 GHz or higher
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
• Microsoft Windows 10 (2) Home / Pro / Enterprise (3)
• Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit (3))
• Minimum screen resolution: 1024x600
Mac desktops and laptops
• 770 MB free space on the hard drive
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB
• OS X 10.11 – macOS 10.12
Android smartphones and tablets (5)
• Android™ 4.1 – 7.1
• Minimum screen resolution: 320x480
iPhone and iPad (6)
• iOS® 8.0 or higher
Windows Phone® (6)
• Windows Phone 8
Please note we do not support the beta versions/previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.
1 If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, we cannot guarantee that the My Kaspersky portal and security management functions will operate correctly.
2 To ensure continued compatibility with Windows 10, please download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky Lab security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile editions.
3 Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit support.kaspersky.com/13014 to get more details.
4 If you’re using Microsoft Windows XP, product is not intended to operate on FAT32 file system.
5 The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/mobile/kisandroid for more details.
6 Only Kaspersky Safe Browser is available for this platform.