For more inquries send us an email or message us on facebook.
The lightweight, black Sony DSC-W800 Digital Camera is a compact point and shoot that features 20.1 megapixels inside the 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD sensor, and has a professional Sony 5x optical zoom lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 26-130mm. A bright 2.7" Clear Photo LCD 230k-dot monitor at the back allows you to clearly view your photos and high-quality 720p HD videos.
For more zoom, a 10x digital zoom function doubles the camera's reach and Sony's SteadyShot Image Stabilization with Active mode compensates for camera shake to help provide clearer images with minimal blur and low noise, even while you stroll around. For shooting at an even wider angle, try the 360˚ Sweep Panorama, which allows you to press the shutter button and sweep your camera around to gather in your entire landscape and take many high-resolution images and automatically combine them into one photograph.
Taking pictures has never been easier. Use the camera's Easy Mode for simplifying your menu and the camera's internal guide to answer all your questions without carrying around the instruction manual. To avoid missing those smiling faces in your shots, simply turn on the Smile Shutter Technology, which takes a picture whenever a smile is detected, based on your preferences. For convenient charging, USB charging is available with the camera allowing you to charge your device right from your computer.
- 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Sensor
- The 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD sensor features 20.1 megapixels, providing you with high-quality, high-resolution images with considerable contrast and clarity of detail.
- Optical 5x Zoom 26-130mm Lens & 10x Digital Zoom
- The Sony 4.6-23mm f/3.2-6.4 lens has an optical 5x zoom and features an equivalent 35mm focal length of 26-130mm, which provides you with a convenient wide angle to telephoto range. For shooting at long distances, a 10x digital zoom option maintains a high-quality image while effectively doubling your focal length.
- SteadyShot Image Stabilization Reduces Blur
- Shoot smooth video and photos with SteadyShot Image Stabilization, which reduces blur and helps deliver sharp detail even when you take pictures while walking.
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD 230k-Dot Monitor
- A bright 2.7" 230k-dot Clear Photo LCD monitor allows you 5 stops of brightness control for viewing your images in all sorts of lighting conditions such as outside in the sun or indoors at night and features a grid display for when you need extra help in composing your photos.
- 720p HD Movie Mode
- Shoot 1280 x 720 high definition movies at 30fps to create high quality videos with full use of optical zoom in 29 minute segments. After transferring the videos to your computer, use the internet to upload them to your favorite social media website.
- 360˚ Sweep Panorama
- To achieve an even wider angle, simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera around while the camera continuously shoots at a high speed to deliver a seamlessly stitched and high-quality panoramic image. Use it to capture wide landscapes, or go full circle with up to a 360˚ panorama for more creative images.
- Smile Shutter Technology
- Automatically capture smiles the moment they happen. Simply press the Smile Shutter button to turn on the feature and leave the rest to the camera. You can indicate the degree of smile detection sensitivity and even choose adult or child smile priority. When Intelligent Auto is on, you can use the Smile Shutter mode with Intelligent Scene Recognition to capture smiles with settings optimized for that particular scene such as during difficult shooting conditions with twilight and backlighting.
- Creative Shooting with Picture Effects
- Bring ordinary landscapes and portraits to life, by heightening the mood and enhancing certain attributes with Picture Effects. A variety of creative options include four modes for your still images, four modes for movies, and three more modes for applying towards your panoramic shots.
- Simplify the Camera Menu with Easy Mode
- When shooting in Easy Mode the menu is simplified by eliminating various extra layers and making your shooting experience easier and more enjoyable. Should you want more detailed options for your shot, simply turn off the feature, and return to the normal menu.
- In-Camera Guide Helps Navigate Features
- The W800 features an in-camera instruction guide allowing you to search the camera's functions according to your needs at the moment. No need to carry a separate manual around, just go to the guide and find the answer you are looking for right in your camera.
- Convenient USB Charging for Battery
- To charge your battery on the go, simply connect your camera via the USB port on your computer and/or a power supply for a quick and convenient charging option.
||Actual: 20.4 Megapixel
Effective: 20.1 Megapixel
||5152 x 3864
|Image File Format
||4.6 to 23mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 26 to 130mm)
||2x Optimized (10x Combined Zoom)
||f/3.2 to 6.4
||0.16' to Infinity / 4.88 cm to Infinity (Wide)
1.97' to Infinity / 60.05 cm to Infinity (Telephoto)
||100 to 3200
||1/1500 to 2 Seconds in Auto Mode
1/1500 to 1 Second in Program Mode
||Center-Weighted Average, Multi, Spot
||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent
||Up to 1 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 100 Exposures
||Beach, Food, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, Snow
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p
QVGA (320 x 240) at 29.97p
||Up to 29 Minutes
|Audio File Format
||Advanced Flash, Auto, Flash On, Off, Slow Sync
|Effective Flash Range
1.31 to 11.48' / 0.4 to 3.5 m (Wide)
1.97 to 5.77' / 0.6 to 1.76 m (Telephoto)
Up to 22.97' / 7 m (Wide)
Up to 11.48' / 3.5 m (Telephoto)
|External Flash Connection
|Memory Card Slot
||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC/microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC/Memory Stick Duo/Memory Stick Micro/Memory Stick Micro (M2)/Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed)/Memory Stick PRO HG-Duo/Memory Stick Pro Duo/Memory Stick XC-HG Duo
||AV / USB Multi, USB 2.0
||1 x NP-BN Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.6 VDC, 630 mAh
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||3.8 x 2.2 x 0.8" / 96.8 x 55.5 x 20.8 mm
||4.7 oz / 133.2 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||4.4 x 3.3 x 2.4"